- 1.5mm x 60 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- 3.0mm x 60 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- 1/16 x 90 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- 3/32 x 90 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- American Std Tongue & Groove Chuck Jaws
- Metric Tongue & Groove Chuck Jaws
- Square Serrated Key Type Chuck Jaws
- Acme Serrated Key Type Chuck Jaws
- Northfield Style Chuck Jaws
- Quick Change (GBK, UVB) Style Chuck Jaws
- Jaws for Kitagawa
- Jaws for Strong
- Jaws for Samchully
- Jaws for MMK
- Jaws for Howa
- Jaws for SMW
- Jaws for Buck
- Jaws for Bison
- Jaws for BTC
About USST JAWS | About SOFT JAWS | About ROUND JAWS | About HARD JAWS | Print a CUSTOM JAWS CATALOG for your CHUCK About QUICK CHANGE and CLAW JAWS | About JAWNUTS AND T-Nuts |About JAW BORING TOOLS |About COLLET PAD TOP JAWS | About MASTER JAWS |About SPECIAL JAWS | About SPECIAL HARD JAWS |
Soft Chuck Jaws
Aluminum and Steel, Pointed or Flat Soft Chuck Jaws
Soft Chuck Jaws from U S Shop Tools are possibly the most widely used jaws in the manufacturing industry in the USA. Please call if you need help in identifying/selecting the proper jaws for your chuck.
Soft Chuck jaws are available in various heights, lengths and widths.
- Extra tall jaws are available from stock for applications where they are needed. VERY IMPORTANT : when using an extra tall set of Soft Jaws - be aware of bellmouthing of jaws and jaw clampling force reduction due to hysteresis of the chuck and height of jaws.
- Soft Jaws with various "J" dimensions (center of front hole to front of jaw) are available from stock, for applications where you need a little more "meat" to hold a large part or a little less "meat" to hold a small part and save some money on the jaws, weight on the chuck so you can run it faster.
- Soft Jaws specific to many Big Bore chucks are available (these reach the center of big bore chucks) so you can hold smaller parts in them.
- Steel Soft Jaws are either 1050 or 1018 steel and can be bored and then hardened.
- Aluminum Soft Jaws are made from T-6061 bar. Some aluminum jaw sizes are also offered in high tensile 7075 aluminum.