- 1.5mm x 60 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- 3.0mm x 60 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- 1/16 x 90 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- 3/32 x 90 Serrated Chuck Jaws
- American Std Tongue & Groove Chuck Jaws
- Metric Tongue & Groove Chuck Jaws
- Square Serrated Key Type Chuck Jaws
- Acme Serrated Key Type Chuck Jaws
- Northfield Style Chuck Jaws
- Quick Change (GBK, UVB) Style Chuck Jaws
- Jaws for Kitagawa
- Jaws for Strong
- Jaws for Samchully
- Jaws for MMK
- Jaws for Howa
- Jaws for SMW
- Jaws for Buck
- Jaws for Bison
- Jaws for BTC
About USST JAWS | About SOFT JAWS | About ROUND JAWS | About HARD JAWS | Print a CUSTOM JAWS CATALOG for your CHUCK About QUICK CHANGE and CLAW JAWS | About JAWNUTS AND T-Nuts |About JAW BORING TOOLS |About COLLET PAD TOP JAWS | About MASTER JAWS |About SPECIAL JAWS | About SPECIAL HARD JAWS |
Special Order Hard Jaws for all Chucks
Hard Jaws Made Per your print - in 5-8 weeks
We Will Make Any Custom Hard Jaws To Meet Your Work Holding Needs! Please download
- fillout and fax or email for a quote OR
send us your print (preferably email - in PDF) and we will quote you.
- Multiple gripping surface radii on the same jaw to hold different diameter parts
- Hard jaws for three, four or six jaws chucks. Jaws can be tapered to accommodate smaller parts and to get closer to the center of the chuck, if needed
- Reversible to hold OD and ID
- Extra holes if needed
- Weight reduction cuts made where possible
- Option of gripping surface teeth style - smooth or aggressive
- Choice of step heights and number of steps
- Length including extended length, width and height
Specify Your Hard Jaw Requirements Using The Method
That Is Most Convenient For You!
Highly Customized Jaws
- We will work with your print or help you develop a print. For highly customized work holding hard jaws, a print and pictures would be ideal. We can make complicated workholding hard jaws with proper prints. Custom Hard Jaws Which May Not Require A Print From You
- If you would like a modification of standard hard jaws, such as different radii or step heights, we can do that as well. We will do the calculations for you, and send you a print, based on your needs and the chuck make and model.
- If you would like to specify all the dimensions for your engineering needs, you can use diagrams located on the next page.
- If necessary, we will make a print and send it to you for approval.